Let me Tell you something about myself.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thursday the 8th 7:09am sleep depravation 6 hours of sleep since Easter

Been thinking about going into buisness for myself starting a small subshop. Only problem is I would have to move out west. I just know that's what i'm destine to do. Work for myself. I have to go to the library in the morning and start on my job app with the parks department. It's from April to September. Save money and probably go to Europe in October I have to check out Amsterdam and Germany. Next year gonnna really do it big. Can't wait to go see my whole family in Greece. Wish I could have gone this summer but work is more important money is very tight so I must work hard to get to my goals nothing should be this hard to do but it is. Nothing comes easy and if it does then it probably will not be
Enjoyed when the goal is reached. That's all for now. I have big plans and greater dreams then you could even imagine I live in a dreamers mindset and I will never let anyone or anything get me down again. My days of listening to negative people are over, what I plan on doing isn't for everyone so I know your opinions may be strong and some of you will try to rationalize what is correct to you, but like I said that's your problem not mine. The time has come for me to do what is best for me. I never learned anything that I could apply to the real world in school unless you went to school to see what the cool kids were wearing and to find out who's mom and dad had the most money.
All that transfers to adults that have small peckers and big wallets with something to prove. What's the use of having a crap ton of cash a gold digger wife spoiled children and a really shitty life cause you just found out your wife is boning the broke dude with more meat in his sandwich ;) she gets the best of both worlds and you get the kids that pissed u off. That's what all came from high school all the way till you got out of college with a degree in being soft! They don't make guys like me anymore.
I'm not ashamed of working hard
For what I want in life. Give me a beat up pick up truck that's ready to die and some power tools to frame a house and I'll show u what they never taught you in a classroom.
It's my turn I'm going to go and get My CDL and get busy.
Don't get me wrong we need people behind a desk to make paper work fly cause I don't want that lazy ass job, I would rather drop dead then sit on a computer all day with my ass hurt from those crappy computer chairs without any support. Do people really need to spend 4 to 8 years in college only to spend the next 10 years paying off what they've borrowed in the first place? So if you do the math your broke as all hell till you hit your late 30's early 40's so let me break it down school then loans and what you end up with is s job that may start you off at 80k a year cut that in half to pay for living and then if you get married sometime within that time line and have kids your making about as much as me hourly. Oh and don't forget taxes and the house payments and children are not cheap, really think about it your probably making no more then at most 18hr and that's awesome pay. Hopefully your wife works so you can at least have food on the table. I have come to the conclusion that our system is set up for false hopes struggle is a word I use lightly because everyone is suffering hard, please whoever reads this don't take this the wrong way but isn't it time we start helping our nation not everyone else? Isn't it about time we give Americans the chance we need to survive? We give 3rd world countries the things we need most and the news Aka the Media only gives a shit about what happens in Haiti and the Tusnami relife efforts but we need help on our own front, the USA is being raped and murdered by the day we are so fuckin blind to what is going on here! We need to get our shit together. Why do we suffer like a 3rd world country in some parts of this country it's like the land time forgot. We need all the help we can get, but wait?! If we started to help ourselves we wouldn't be PC we would be rediculed for it. We are the just like a candy coated m&m hard on the outside soft on the inside. When is our great nation going to wake the fuck up! Grow a pair and help our brothers and sisters here? We have let this great nation of ours fall apart in part due to the pussy asses running the show. This is just pathetic. I'm sick of all the PC bull being shoved down my throat. The USA needs to know when enough is enough. Helping people in need is one thing but to totally turn your back on us is another.
War is not the answer either it's not the end all it's only destroying everything we love. This country is heading towards it's darkest hour and we are blind to it acting like sheep and being controlled. The 2 things that control us are money and war, the money fuels the war and we all fell for it. Only thing we can do is damage control. President Obama has the hardest job on the planet right now.
We must retain Hope and pray for. Change. It's a long hard road out of. HELL,
Ok well goodnight and see you all in a few hours. I can't sleep more then a few hours the sleep depravation is what it's all about. Sharpen the mind like a weapon.

By: George M.Tsatsis

No comments:

Post a Comment