Let me Tell you something about myself.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I reflect emotion while taking time to be a great person.

Some say he is the end of all things to come. I just wanna feel the love.
Some said he wasn't shit he never gave a shit about what others think.
Treat everyone with respect and only diss them if they are slobs or low lives.
Treat people like you want to be treated and you will be rewarded for everything.
I never cared much for what other thought, I reflect all my emotions.
I reflect emotions deeper then anything you could dream of.
My soul became the bottomless pit of everything.
My suffering and pain have become and will always be the stronger because after you lose a father things changed. Things fucked me up. My emotions from that day still linger after all this time. I mean doesn't anyone know why I give them the finger in photos?
I don't give a fuck about looking cool or being hot.
Simple reasons can explain why others wanna be.
Remember the simple reasons no need to explain every little detail.
Leave something to the imagination your thoughts should be peaceful.
My name is George I feel as thought no one is equal.
this is who I am, I am a writer a dreamer and a believer.
I have and will continue to grow mentaly grow in my physical form.
I'm working hard to keep life blanced steady and chill.
Who cares how I feel sometimes it's just me.
My x was weaker then any woman I have ever had.
I slowly became depressed not knowing why I would do next.
I have to admit I didn't wanna be with her and should have walked away long before 2010 Jan 29th so I'm as much to blame as she was. What a load of bullshit she was.
I never wanna meet another girl like that. I told her everything about me I had no secrets.
She had no respect for family and she could never take a joke.
I couldn't stand some shit she did like rip her toenails off it was stupid. Never have I met a more pathetic person I was being drained of my life force. Ok fuck it I'm done with her my life has been awesome.
I met a sweet woman online for as far as I can tell she's fine. No problems. No redflags as I put it. She's really has me amazed at how she is. I just wish I could be with her now but she's in GA I'm in IL but it's not the distence that gets to me it's the being on the phone and wanting to take her out but I can't it sucks but it's ok and I deal.
I deal with the 800 something miles that seperates us. I really hate the south as you already know from one of m first blogs.
Well y'all lol just fuckin with you guys out there.
If I ever see a redneck acting like a dildo I call them out. You may ask yourslf why? Why George? You looking for trouble young man? I answer with this act as if your at diner with a person and don't try so hard to impress me. I don't believe in bullshit that own making me who I am. I do not believe in money because the future is so bright right now that doesn't matter. When you've lost so much as my family has it's just like the who cares effect. Some may say the "I don't give a fuck" switch I have the one with the curse word in it.
Some may argue and say hey that's not good! I say fuck it life is way to short to let vampires suck me dry. Turn the switch on when people act as I'd they are better when they hide under thief insecurity blankets. You bitch you! Bitch is a word used to describe the weak. Not a woman. If people call you a bitch maybe you need to change how you act in front of everyone.
I'm a big believer in a bunch of nothing with a side order of emptiness. I know you like that I know. The reason is because deep down inside you feel that way at times. I run on the strength that has given me. My actions and eveything I do has a purpose in my life and if you find yourself doing things with no purpose your lost and need a guide.
Wether you find yourself at a meeting or trying to talk to close family or friends I'll continue to write my blogs this is how I vent this is my church. I speak about whatever I feel and sometimes what I use to feel. Life is a big game you only have one player and how you choose to move is life or death.
This shit may or may not be over your head. I do like feedback and let me know what you think I should be talking about. Since the news is cooked I don't watch tv it's all bullshit. Go sit on the couch and do not get up till news at 11pm comes on see what it does to you. The media tells you how to feel, dress, fuck, etc. I say fuck them and thier mothers.
Ok on the jobsite see you guys soon. Maybe when I have some extra cash I'll start a video blog and keep this one as a side project.

1 comment:

  1. Well that was interesting. I really enjoy reading what you write. Keep up the good work ~hugs and muah~

    ReplyDelete