Let me Tell you something about myself.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING MORE THEN MY WORD!

No Love Lost...
World wide Crime wave Its so real.
Rated: R
Contains Evil thoughts that the world doesn't care about. Everything they told was wrong. go see the hood, check out wtf is going on. WILD WILD WEST

When my life was in turmoil or should I say fuckin Hell. I was wild no fuck wild I didn't care what happen to me. My Gun was My life support system, its why im here now. I couldn't have done it better then how I was ill stay this way in my heart.

Still never cared,
"Give me That Fuckin SHIT right Now!
I want It right Now {CLICK CLACK} STRIP! RUN YOUR SHIT ALL THATS MINE NOW!"
Do you understand thats life...

Just clappin to speak. Guns the way of life so a Suburban gonna roll over you I might even back up on you lol.Dont forget the special metal plates in the doors of truck. You can hit me. Its like that. Thats what Im on. CRUSH the Soul out of u, closed casket, GOODNIGHT.....
My words are razor blades used just to cut you.

Never Trust anyone with their hands in their pockets they are hiding a weapon or wanna steal from you. You can never trust a thief, I always have a knife because Ill cut you. "I said wait, Get them hands up or Ill cut your throat"
I would rather Beat you till they need finger prints. Murders need body's so if you dont have one what murder? Right? I never killed shit, I dont hurt anyone. I Protect myself. If you try to take my life then your dead. nuff said.

If they luck runs out then thats how it is.
People die like every single day.
In every bad place you would never drive your ride in,
But thats where I live, I get money and laugh like everything is funny. I may crack a smile but im not happy about a fuckin thing. I frown more then anything Im not ever mad. Money makes me smile having things that I work hard for makes me smile and putting a smile on my mothers face makes me smile. I love my family thats all I have. Im living alone in this cold world.

JUST A FUCKING WARNING: ANYONE COMES TO ME WITH ANY BULLSHIT I WILL NOT STOP COMING FOR YOU AND IF IM GONE THEN OTHERS WILL COME FOR YOU IF I GET TOUCHED YOU GETTING TOUCHED. NO DISRESPECT BUT ILL NEVER DIE ALONE CAUSE WHO GETS ME IS GETTING GOTTEN AND FORGOTTEN. I KEEP IT REAL WITH YOU AND YOU WITH ME. WE WILL NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM. I DONT SEE HATERS CAUSE YOU A DEAD MAN WALKING. RIP

LOVE GREEK

No comments:

Post a Comment