Let me Tell you something about myself.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Myka Your awesome!

First I wanna say your Awesome! Then your smart and very clever, very big turn on's. I also can appreciate the connection we have made. I know we both work crazy hours and we can't always talk for 12 hours at a time but that's all good. When I move we have a lot of things we are gonna do. I feel bad that we are not close to each other so we can spend time together. I wish you lived closer, that's gonna change very soon. I've been talking to a friend and he's gonna move with me that should make it easier to find a place and have a buddy to split rent with. It's cool to have a buddy for the trip.

I can not wait to give you a big hug and kiss, and some other stuff hahahaha ;) You already know we are sweet for each other. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter woman in my life. I'm happy we met on the forums or else I don't know how long it would have taken for me to meet a beautiful woman like you. Plus your sexy as hell. I hope you can wait for me i'm waiting for you. Your 1 in a Trillion. Plus you make my heart skip.

It's that you make me laugh and I could never be all down and out with you. Thank FSM for all the wisdom i'm getting. The feelings are mutual between us, I like the way we know so much about each other in such a short time span but then again I do not hide who I am, I'm a what you see is what you get type of guy. From the First day of Autumn till we meet in real life I'm counting the moments till that happens.

I felt like I had to let you know through here. Your special and it take's a certain type of guy to see you the way I see you and respect the woman you are. I'm the luckiest man I know. i hope you love all the pics I send you silly ones included. I feel like our nerdy powers will unite the world and make us a powerful couple Shenaniganizer and Greek ready to take on the Universe and Tattoo the planet with our nerdy talk and goofy behavior. What do we have if we are not having fun? Depression and that's not going to happen.

Till then MUAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment