Let me Tell you something about myself.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Wisconsin, Planing a rode trip now that im still young enough to enjoy it.

What a Beautiful place. I took my friend home and it was so lovely. reminded me of upstate NY. I love to travel. it was about 1 hour from Milwaukee, all farm land i was asked to spend a few days there and found it very peaceful. The house was on a lake and I wish I could have stayed there. The dogs woke me up a few times jumping on me and acting crazy reminded me of my own dog. I picture myself living someplace like that one day I can't wait it felt like, when I was a child going up to see family in PA, and was just a lonely place but in a great way. the drive wasn't bad. 3-4 hours north depending on traffic. I love small towns and this place had it all. the main street was something out of a small movie. Every place I looked it was something out of a book. The farms I passed by the small town people and how friendly they where.

I plan on going to visit again when I have off from work. This winter hopefully will pay for my new bike that I plan On getting in the spring. I plan on traveling on my bike to California can't wait. Looking at BMW cruisers or better known as an enduro. I have my map planned out north west all the way to Seattle, maybe check out Forks then down then west cost to SD visit my brother and Hollywood to visit my cousin if he's still there.

I have just about 180 thousand miles logged driving in cars and about 40 thousand miles logged on motorcycle riding I know my way around the highway and know the rules of the road. Plan to drive in the day and sleep at night in a sleeping bag, in the wild. just need to save up the money and have enough just in case something happens while on the rode i will be able to fix it.

I wish other family members had this passion for adventure like me but That is yet to be determined. I have always wanted to do this now is my chance in spring Ill be looking at new bikes and can't wait to get on with it. I might even sell my car and almost all my stuff just to fund this. If anyone is down for a year long trek a once in a life time experience let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your passion for adventure and I too longed for a life in a peaceful place out of NYC as a kid, I guess that why I loved coming to Chicago (suburbs) to see family cuz they had that peace in the little town place. Now its congested like every other small town that is near a big city. Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete