Let me Tell you something about myself.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lord is mistake free so Lord don't forsake me. What if it's already been done? Am I still his creation?

That's what I heard once making complete sense. lifeless sleep dreams in blood isn't this crazy zombies are godless creatures with only one motive to enjoy the meals the living offer them.
I walk alone on my old block in Brooklyn, near my house. I'm sleeping the sleep of so many before me. I walk like zombies do with one purpose to feed of the living. I can smell death that's because I'm dead and the remains of old bodies rotting around me. I have hyper senses and hear foot steps coming closer. I turn only to be surprised that it's just my dead classmate who's found us a snack. we must move quickly and quietly if we are to get flesh. We spot 2 people a Man and woman looking for a car to steal. I approach and the man fires on me and misses I start running 28days later zombie style my classmate takes the woman I eat the man and when it was all over I turned and kept walking down that old street in Brooklyn. Part 1 Part 2. coming soon I'll explain how this all happened but till then this is. Taste of zombie lifeless.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment