Let me Tell you something about myself.

Monday, August 6, 2012

II am so sick of everyone being nice to me one minute then telling me to eat shit the next. I hope you guys never need me again cause I will not be there for you again. I don't do nice things for you all so that I can rub it in your faces I do nice things for you all cause I want to. I take care of everything I can do and in return I get yelled at since I wake up. It's cool though cause when I'm dead...Expand this post »

II am so sick of everyone being nice to me one minute then telling me to eat shit the next. I hope you guys never need me again cause I will not be there for you again.
I don't do nice things for you all so that I can rub it in your faces I do nice things for you all cause I want to.
I take care of everything I can do and in return I get yelled at since I wake up. It's cool though cause when I'm dead...
Expand this post »

No comments:

Post a Comment