Let me Tell you something about myself.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

This is good stuff right here...

This is good stuff right here...

Thankful for being honest, The truth is there for you all to find it.
Today I am thankful for not having children, not having a girl friend/wife, and last but not least thankful for being free of drama that comes from having kids and relationships with woman. For the people that believe being a single parent is awesome, I’m sorry you lost your way of living life. You all bought into the Propaganda of the new age and fell for the bullshit mainstream sheep programming. The media has made it OK to be single and have children with whoever you like. I am grateful for growing up in a household where my father was hardworking and my mother was also. I also got to witness true love between my mom and dad, something most of humanity has forgotten. I am extremely traditional in my family values when it comes to having a family. I lost all hope in humanity the second Men traded in their cocks for a Vagina and let woman control them. I also lost hope when it became social wrong to express my opinion on everything when I say everything I mean being P.C. and censor everything I say for fear that I might be labeled insensitive by some asshole who thinks wearing leather is like killing a human! Men shouldn’t have to shape their eyebrows and shave their beards into a pinstripe the color it in with an eyebrow pencil. Men shouldn’t have to dress like a Gay french model or some douche bag that wears aviators in a night club. Last I checked Men’s jeans are tighter then woman’s spandex. WTF! happen to real Men that took 30 minuets to shit shave and shower and be out the door! I can understand taking care of yourself but it’s a very fine line between looking good and LOOKING LIKE A GAY MAN. If it take’s you over an hour to get ready to go out you might wanna reach down in your pants and make sure you still have a pair. I am not ever going to become some soft Politically Correct 
Moron. If you are a real Man You don’t watch anything that is on Bravo/lifetime/Hallmark/woman’s network television or soap operas. The closest thing I watch to a soap opera is Breaking bad and the walking dead, oh and great comedy on HBO/SHOWTIME/STarz. I started watching true blood again cause it’s toned down the homosexual stuff a lot and that started to get on my nerves. I don’t care if you are gay man or woman I could care less Im not gay but I don’t like it when it’s being shoved down my throat all over the TV in the media and etc etc… you get my point. You don’t see me at gay fest with Heterosexual friends yelling and waving a flag. Oh I know why you would never see that because it would be considered hate speech. That’s right I forgot about that. Freedom of some speech not all. You will never see me protesting on an religious issues because all religion is or at some point has been extremely violent and controlling of it’s people. You love Jesus? Great more power to you, You love Allah! 
awesome! But don’t you dare think of expressing your freedom of speech towards any religion because it’s considered a hate crime. By a show of hands, lol no seriously, in some countries you can be locked up for saying the Holocaust wasn’t real or for saying that the so called “gas chambers” that were used for burning trash and the clothing of people who died there were never used to exterminate the jews(if you did the math to gas 6 million jews during the course of the war I believe you would have needed to gas 25,000 jews a day) plus the gas chamber would have had to have been built air tight and the size of 100 football fields enclosed, cause the so called “gas”  they used would have killed the people handling it and all the forests for miles around plus Germany did not have enough supplies to build such a massive thing . It wold have sucked the supply of steel concrete and wood along with chemicals needed for weapons they couldn’t have wasted on this fiction that has been taught as reality to us now. I like to read so do your homework. Get all the facts straight, fact Hitler did want a purely Aryan race of people, the myth is that 6million jews died, Fact jews only made up 1% of all the German population and at that time in Germany roughly 1.5million Jews lived there before the war broke out. estimates are at 485,000(about a half million)  Jews were living there when the war broke out, why doesn’t history tell us the story of the Millions of Gays, Gypsies, Greeks, Polish, and the Russian who suffered very much at the hands of not only their own government but at the cost of the brutal winter and famine that killed off a vast majority of their people. wow WW2 was one of man kinds worst moments. I am grateful for not believing the lies taught about the Holocaust in school and doing my own research. We pour and throw money at education in the USA and we are the least educated Ranks#27 in the world. That makes no sense, do your homework guys, don’t take my word for it look for it and you will find the truth. If I was to say any of this in any other country I would be facing life in prison. It’s not a hate crime to tell the truth. I do not hate anyone, I do not judge anyone, But the pusification of society has got to stop.
Have a great Weekend, I know I am not the only one that feels this way. Freedom should come with a warning label, such as warning: speaking from facts can be harmful to your life,  or History as told by the people who write fiction. L.Ron Huburt (science fiction writer: Wrote the book Battlefield Earth) better known for the church of scientology once said if you want to be rich start your own religion. It’s true

No comments:

Post a Comment