Let me Tell you something about myself.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reality TV WARS in a nutshell


Here is my break down on all those shows people watch anything ending in Wars or any reality TV I have been writing messages to all the shows on FB and just figured I would point out how nobody needs to watch the show to know what is going to happen. This is just one message I sent A&E:
Great just what we need another show with “WARS” in the title! Let me guess how this show works, keep in mind I have never watched this show and I do not plan on wasting my time on it. Start the show with some old pop song from the 90’s or some rock song from the 80’s or most recently I have noticed dubstep creeping into everything so we can use that to start the show plus you don’t need the rights all you need is a drum machine and fruity loops done!
1. We are going to meet a few veterans token fat guys, one short funny voice the other has a wacky beard and tattoos,(cut to commercial) 2. some new people aka rookies with a name like the young gun or a newly married couple that will not stop yelling at each other and fight about everything(it was her idea to start this and he is unemployed so it’s her money they are using), and 3. a couple of hot looking ladies(not pretty just slutty) most likely fake boobs if possible, and maybe one of them is bisexual and her best friend (pretty and natural)is a hardcore Jesus freak bible thumper, maybe even a token gay man like scott from keeping up with the kardashians (dressed amazing and drives an Audi) or black guy he says Swag after everything too(wears skinny jeans and sags them always wears hats and v necks drives a Escalade on 28s) for added drama they argue cause they know each other. 4. The really Rich Guy(he owns a fleet or trucks and has a helicopter drop him off) that can buy every unit, he is there just to be hated by the other cast members and he is all ego living off his dad’s money. 
Then we are going to sit in front of our TV’s like zombies and watch people argue and fight trying to meet deadlines(cut to commercial) ok now start the show about 15 minutes before and recap almost the entire show (cut to commercial)big reveal!
The editing can be done using YouTube editor and laptop the shows are all the same. I could write these shows with my eyes closed. I wish somebody would give me a shot at making a show that people would like to watch rather then this. another show I can’t stand is Operation Repo, Baitcar, you name it the shows are all the same. seems like ideas for anything original have gone out the window. Good luck with the show guys best of luck to you I will not be watching this. I will be watch AMC, Breaking bad, Walking Dead, and other well written shows that do involve people arguing about a bunch of nothing. For a really great Laugh watch Whale Wars I know that it’s on animal Planet but whatever it’s funny every week we watch a whole bunch of nothing happen. I am always On the side of Japan because whales do not need saving, The people writing these shows need saving. Hey I have an Idea for a show why not show school wars! yeah show some of the worst schools in the country and show the world how children act and how teachers behave now. Hire me I have great Ideas for shows. You can message me on FB. How about we write another show called Freedom Wars it will be all about trying to save the united states from The next presidents mistakes. Or how about we have a show called TSA WARS, you could shows what happens when children and familys get felt up by the TSA and how the constitution doesn’t protect us and our privacy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment